Gasvector WH, Well Head Compression System
Designed to be installed when the pressure in the well drop less than 20 bar down to 0 bar.
It does not require electric power, a compressed air circuit, a cooling system, neither site personnel.
Its reduced surface area (7m2) and the choice of materials guarantee an easy installation and a maximum efficiency.
- Reciprocating compressor with non lubricated cylinders
- 1 or 2 stage configuration
- Outlet pressure 4-80 bar
- New adjustment system for the direct motor-compressor coupling
- Innovative pistons and seals compared to industry standards
- PLC with HMI display
- Inbuilt remote control of the system
- Scrubber on inlet line with automatic drainage