Promoting the values of Sustainability Excellence means taking action to safeguard the environment. At FORNOVO GAS, the growth of our business coexists with our focus on environmental issues: promoting a more sustainable approach to the use of energy so we all do our bit in safeguarding a healthier environment.
Committed to safeguarding the environment
Methane: Clean Energy
Guided by our research into Design & Engineering Excellence, at FORNOVO GAS we develop superior quality compressors for natural gas, the fossil fuel that has the lowest impact on the environment. Compared to traditional fuels, natural gas guarantees less pollution released into the atmosphere as well as better energy performance.
Biomethane: Green Energy
At FORNOVO GAS, we support Green Energy Excellence with the development of high quality technology because Biomethane is an unlimited source of sustainable energy. Biomethane is made by exploiting agricultural and agro-industrial products and by-products. There are two main stages in the production process:
1) The production of the raw Biogas.
2) The subsequent elimination of contaminating compounds and gases, first and foremost carbon dioxide. This stage is called upgrading.
As well as being renewable, Biomethane is a source of programmable energy, as its production can be planned to cater for higher or lower market demand. Biomethane also has a positive impact on the agro-food industry, as it promotes sustainability and circularity in the use of resources. Fornovogas started investing in the concept of a circular economy several years ago.
It all begins with Quality
FORNOVO GAS decided to implement the culture of sharing ideas when the company was first founded, with the aim of keeping the focus on customer satisfaction. In order to do this, it all began with quality and with working to meet standards of excellence in all areas of the company:
- In Sales, our experienced and highly-trained Area Managers listen to what the customer wants so their needs can become specific, effective solutions.
- In Engineering, our approach focused on Design & Engineering benefits from the latest technologies for the study of new solutions with the support of prime partners.
- In Production, strict processes are applied in order to guarantee precise Quality Control of all parts, which are then assembled in-house. Finally, all our products are tested with a non-polluting gas in order to guarantee the finished product complies with all directives and is perfectly operational.
- Our Installation and Maintenance team takes care of the production of the system, from the design to the final installation, subsequently assuring a turn-key service with fast and efficient assistance, also thanks to our spare parts warehouse that is always kept up-to-date.
- Even our selection of national and international partners depends on a careful assessment of their approach and their technical know how so that we are sure they comply with the mission of excellence at FORNOVO GAS.
COMPANY POLICY BASED ON QUALITY
In order to achieve ongoing improvement in our Quality, Environment and Safety systems management, FORNOVO GAS has implemented a company policy based on Principles, Goals and Commitments.
Principles, Goals and Commitments
- Absolute Compliance with Certifications: ISO 9001 Quality Management; ISO 14001 Environment Management; OHSAS 18001 Management of Health and Safety at Work.
- Definition of guidelines: clear communications with all of the workforce with regard to implementing the contents of Certifications.
- Responsibility of co-workers: promotion of their involvement in the prevention of environmental pollution, and risks for health and safety at work.
- Ongoing training for management and employees: on Quality, Environment, and Health and Safety at work.
- Training for suppliers: to raise awareness about the issues of Quality, Environment, and Health and Safety at work.
- Relationships with customers based on trust: for the guarantee of relationships, services and solutions with high added value.
- Analysis of incidents: implementation of instruments for identifying causes and preventing them.
- Optimisation of company processes: to reach maximum efficiency when offering services that are reliable, prompt, flexible and sustainable.
- Reduction of the company’s impact on the environment: based on the sparing use of water resources, the rational use of energy, the correct management of waste and the recycling of materials.
- Compliance with international, national and local laws: relating to the services provided; safeguarding Energy and the Environment; protecting Health and Safety at work.
- Regular publication of performance indicators: relating to Quality, Environment, Health and Safety.
- Publication of incident analyses: relating to the Environment, Health and Safety.
- Publication of company system audit results.
- Analysis of audit results and associated considerations.
- Clear definition of company management: to guarantee the clear definition of tasks.
- Dialogue with interested parties: in order to trigger appropriate actions, when necessary.
- Training of all personnel with regard to the policies and goals of the Integrated Management System.
- Communications to stakeholders about the policies and goals of the Integrated Management System.
- Compliance with current legislation: during the execution of all work at the company.